About this Property
Lemala Ewanjan is an authentic intimate tented camp set in a secluded part of the game-rich Seronera Valley in Central Serengeti. The Seronera region is an important wildlife transition zone between the southern grasslands and the northern woodlands and is renowned for its year-round game viewing due to its abundance of water in the many rivers, as well as for its large populations of resident big cats. Additionally, between April and June, and again between November and January, this area is crossed by the annual wildebeest migration, which provides always thrilling wildlife drama.
The 12 en-suite tents are spacious and comfortable, and have an outside deck offering beautiful views over the area. Each tent is fitted with two queen-size beds with warm duvets, a flush toilet, large safari-style shower, plentiful running water, wooden storage cabinets and flooring, 24-hour solar lighting and outside loungers from which to enjoy early morning teas and coffees and refreshing afternoon gin and tonics. The mess tent with its separate bar, sitting and dining areas is beautifully decorated with leather sofas, side cabinets, rugs and chests. In the evening, guests can gather inside under the chandeliers or outside around the campfire under starlit skies for sunset cocktails and to share their safari stories.
- Tent furnished with two queen-size beds
- En-suite bathroom with flush toilet and hot safari-style shower
- Complimentary drinks (except for premium wines and spirits)
- Complimentary laundry (limited services only)
- 12 tents furnished with two queen-size beds (triples available on request)
- 24-hr solar electricity with a back-up generator
- Mess tent with a separate lounge and bar
- Complimentary internet in the lounge and bar
- Charging facilities for devices in the lounge and bar
- Nearest airstrip is Seronera, just a 30-minute drive away
- Inside National Park