Best time to go for a Wildlife Safari in Tanzania.
Best Time For Safari Tanzania is best visited in the dry season during the period of June to October and December to January because that is the time when it is little or no rainfall in the national parks, therefore, vegetation will be less and wild animals will gather around the water sources to drink water which helps you to have great wildlife views and also view the great wildebeest migration. If you want to witness the wildebeest calving, then January, February is a perfect time.
National parks in Tanzania can also be visited during the wet season in the months of March to May and November because this is the best time for bird watching where you will be able to view migratory bird species.
Trekking (January-March, June-October): At 5,896meters/19,341 feet, Mount Kilimanjaro is the world’s highest freestanding mountain, and a world-class trek that is open all year. Everything considered, climbing season is consistently amidst drier months like June, July, and August. This will improve your odds of a successful summit.
Top Highlights of Tanzania Safari Tours
* Witness the Great Wildebeest Migration, the greatest spectacle on earth.
* Witness the predator-prey drama unfold right before your eyes.
* Take on Tanzania Safari camping trip and sleep among 800 different wildlife species in destinations like Northern Serengeti under the starry sky.
* Experience the thrill of waking up to the sound of hippos grunting or lions roaring in the middle of the night. It’ll be the most exhilarating part of your Tanzania Safari Tours.
* A chance to witness the largest species of flora and fauna.
* Spot the big 5, and many more rare and endangered species of wildfires.
* Experience the Masai, Hadzabe and Datoga tribal culture during Safari Tanzania.
* Tanzania Safari Tours offer a superb combo of safari-and-beach experience in one go
Kilele Climb Safari Vehicle
Our Toyota Landcruiser 4x4 Safari vehicles are specifically converted for maximum space and comfort. No expense has been spared when it comes to ensuring the quality of the vehicles that carry our most precious cargo: our guests. Rugged, powerful, and reliable, all of them have hatched roofs and large sliding windows, offering excellent views and giving our guests fantastic opportunities for safe and undisturbed photography while on game drives.
What Our Clients Have To Say
Kilimanjaro, Meru and Safari - Kilele Climb Tour has organized for us the ascent of Meru and Kilimanjaro as well as the subsequent safari tours. Everything worked out perfectly and Rebecca took care of it... read more
August 9, 2023
My uncle and I booked Kilele Climb via SummitClimb.
We received a warm welcome as soon as we arrived at the airport.
The four-day safari was absolutely breathtaking... read more
October 6, 2022
Once in the lifetime - I successfully climbed Mount Meru and Kilimandjaro in September with Freddy from Kilele. Booked through summiclimb. The organization by Kilele in Moshi and Arusha was absolutely perfect - many thanks... read more
September 30, 2022