What Should Pack For Uganda Safari
Packing is essential for any trip, especially if you are moving to an unknown country.
There are certainly some must things you should not leave behind. Most
international airlines will restrict your check-in luggage to around 20 to 30kgs (55lbs).
We have made a list for you. Just make a printout and double-check the list.
- 1. Passport, itinerary, travel insurance docs and e-Tickets These items should be in the top of your packing list. Keeping a Xerox copy of every document is also useful.
- 2. Medicines and Prescription
- 3. Camera, video and binoculars
- 4. Smart Phone, portable music player or tablet
- 5. Power banks
- 6. Right Clothes and toiletries Casual, comfortable, ‘non-bright’ colored clothing is suitable throughout the year on safari.
- 7. Layering is key
T-shirt, shirt or blouse -full sleeves and collars help to protect from the sun and mosquitoes
A pair of safari trousers - those that zip off at the knees are very handy, too
Comfortable walking shoes (or boots) and socks
Fleece or warm jacket
Bandanna or cotton scarf and a sarong
Maybe a pair of open sports sandals for general daytime use in warmer months
Swimsuit - a number of lodges and camps have swimming pools
A light, compact raincoat if it is likely you will encounter rain during gorilla and